The role of B-vitamins is simply to assist the body in converting food (carbohydrates) into fuel (glucose), which in turn produces energy. Collectively, they are the building blocks for our overall health by directly impacting our energy level, the functionality of our brain, and our cell metabolism. However, each of the B-vitamins has its own particular function:
- Thiamin (B1): helps keep our nervous system strong
- Riboflavin (B2): important for a healthy metabolism and for body tissue maintenance
- Niacin (B3): keeps your nervous system, your digestive system, and your skin healthy
- Panothenic (B5): one of the most important vitamins, is necessary for making blood cells
- Pyridoxine (B6): promotes brain health
- Biotin (B7): promotes healthy hair and nails, helps manage blood sugar levels
- Folic Acid (B9): helps body produce and maintain new cells; red blood cells are dependent upon adequate levels of folic acid
- Cyanocobalamin (B12): necessary for normal blood, cells, and nerves
Ensuring we have our daily allotment of b-vitamins is imperative to our overall health and wellbeing. Our B-Complex supplement, which includes both biotin and folic acid, is the perfect blend to keep you active, healthy, and strong.
anthonycardonaiv (verified owner) –
I am a huge fan of the B-Complex! I have been searching for an all in one B vitamans and this is exactly what I have been looking for. Def will be getting more once I am out of my first bottle.
william wilkinson (verified owner) –
My doc suggested that I use a Vit. B Complex to enhance the health of my aging spinal nerve bundle. The size, pricing and mail delivery of the Vit. B complex package from RxRemedies was just perfect for my needs. Thanks for a great product!